- What's New?
- Retro Decor
- Lifestyle Accessories
- Hot Deals
This little Lambie has something to say, "People Suck!" Lambie, you are right, sometimes people do suck!
The size of this mask is large (printed area of 7.5"W x 4.5H"). This mask is made of 3 layers of 100% high-quality polyester. Each mask has elastic straps and comes with 2 grommets for custom resizing.
View a video clip HERE which illustrates the above with added visual step by step instructions.
The CDC recommends wearing fabric face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission. CDC also advises the use of simple fabric face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. Wearing a fabric face covering is considered a voluntary public health measure.
- Fabric face covering are made with 3 layers and 100% Polyester.
- The ear straps are made with elastic for secure fit.
- There is no pouch on the inside for a filter.
- These are non-surgical masks.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to best wear a fabric face covering? It should:
- fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- be secured with ear loops
- allow for breathing without restriction
- be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage
1. Should fabric face coverings be washed or otherwise cleaned regularly? How regularly? Yes. They should be routinely washed depending on the frequency of use.
2. How does one safely sterilize/clean a cloth face covering? A washing machine should suffice in properly washing a fabric face covering.
3. How does one safely remove a used fabric face covering? Individuals should be careful not to touch their eyes, nose, and mouth when removing their fabric face covering and wash their hands thoroughly after face covering is safely removed.
Fabric face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
*Due to the nature of this item there is no refunds, exchanges or returns.
Funny mask befitting this unfortunate page in our history. Hopefully it's sentiment will be a little less true when masks are no longer needed. Until then unfortunately a good many people do indeed still suck. Tim on 1st Jan 2021
I love this mask! It throws people completely off when they finally read it. It's comfortable and breathable and super cute. Miranda C Leahy on 20th Sep 2020