- What's New?
- Retro Decor
- Lifestyle Accessories
- Hot Deals
We've brought back the long-gone hideaways and cool tiki places that we all wish were still around. Show your love of the exotic port of call and retro tiki vibe while wearing YOUR Tiki Matchbook Face Covering.
The size of this mask is large (printed area of 7.5"W x 4.5H"). This mask is made of 3 layers of 100% high-quality polyester. Each mask has elastic straps and comes with 2 grommets for custom resizing.
View a video clip HERE which illustrates the above with added visual step by step instructions.
The CDC recommends wearing fabric face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission. CDC also advises the use of simple fabric face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. Wearing a fabric face covering is considered a voluntary public health measure.
- Fabric face covering are made with 3 layers and 100% Polyester.
- The ear straps are made with elastic for secure fit.
- There is no pouch on the inside for a filter.
- These are non-surgical masks.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to best wear a fabric face covering? It should:
- fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- be secured with ear loops
- allow for breathing without restriction
- be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage
1. Should fabric face coverings be washed or otherwise cleaned regularly? How regularly? Yes. They should be routinely washed depending on the frequency of use.
2. How does one safely sterilize/clean a cloth face covering? A washing machine should suffice in properly washing a fabric face covering.
3. How does one safely remove a used fabric face covering? Individuals should be careful not to touch their eyes, nose, and mouth when removing their fabric face covering and wash their hands thoroughly after face covering is safely removed.
Fabric face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
*Due to the nature of this item there is no refunds, exchanges or returns.
After months of wearing masks that were uncomfortable and hard to breath through I found these awesome masks. In addition to being super comfortable and breathable, the masks are adjustable and easy to clean. In a time when masks are necessary to wear why not make it fun. Will be ordering more. A+++ Bruno Ruggiero on 24th Oct 2020