- What's New?
- Retro Decor
- Gifts by Style
- Hot Deals
Show your undying love for the Munsters with this patch featuring Herman and Lily, a couple whose love will last forever. Packaged in clear cyclophane with fun header card.
This patch measures 4"h x 5"w
Each patch is carefully placed onto heavy card stock backer with fun officially licensed Munsters branded header card packaging.
- Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items)
- Set iron to "COTTON", 400 degrees, for five minutes
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed
- Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up
- Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds
- Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds
- Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat previous step
- Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing
- Do NOT use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyl, or leathers
- Do NOT bleach
Customize your favorite jacket, shirt, backpack, essentially anything and everything, with an original Retro-a-go-go! high thread count, iron-on, officially licensed Munsters patch. These limited edition, stunning and gorgeous high-quality patches will show off your favorite monster in style.
I've purchased 6 different Munsters patches including this beautiful Munsters forever patch. they are all well made and look fantastic either on a jacket or just left in the awesome retro packaging and hung on the wall. ever since finding retro a gogo my Munsters collection has grown by leaps and bounds. everything they have is high quality and very affordable. love retro a gogo. Craig Bonne on 9th Jan 2021
The Munsters patches are a great buy. Well made very cool looking and the price is fantastic. I've bought many of these patches and have been very happy with them all. The retro packaging is a great bonus as well. I love everything from Retro and will be making many more purchases in the future Craig Bonne on 29th Dec 2020
LOVE LOVE LOVE this patch! Annie on 13th Oct 2020