- What's New?
- Retro Decor
- Gifts by Style
- Hot Deals
Grandpa Munster created the drool-worthy Drag-U-La, so he could win back the Munsters Koach, which Herman lost in a drag race. Never fear, Grandpa Munster is here, and he of course, saves the day! Packaged in clear cyclophane with fun header card.
This patch measures 4.5"h x 3.5"w
Each patch is carefully placed onto heavy card stock backer with fun officially licensed Munsters branded header card packaging.
- Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items)
- Set iron to "COTTON", 400 degrees, for five minutes
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed
- Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up
- Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds
- Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds
- Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat previous step
- Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing
- Do NOT use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyl, or leathers
- Do NOT bleach
Customize your favorite jacket, shirt, backpack, essentially anything and everything, with an original Retro-a-go-go! high thread count, iron-on, officially licensed Munsters patch. These limited edition, stunning and gorgeous high-quality patches will show off your favorite monster in style.